Want to play MP3 files using C#.NET?
Or want to introduce voice recording in your .net application?
NAudio is the open source answer for these questions.
NAudio is an open source .NET audio and MIDI library, containing dozens of useful audio related classes intended to speed development of audio related utilities in .NET.
- Play back audio using a variety of APIs
- ASIO (not currently working with all soundcards)
- WASAPI (Windows Vista Core Audio)
- Decompress audio from different Wave Formats using ACM codecs
- Record audio using WaveIn
- Read and Write standard .WAV files
- Mix and manipulate audio streams using a 32 bit mixing engine
- Support for reading from a variety of audio file-formats including:
- Extensive support for reading and writing MIDI files
- Full MIDI event model
- Basic support for Windows Mixer APIs
- A collection of Windows Forms Controls useful for .NET
- Some basic audio effects, including a compressor
For more information and downloading the Library please visit NAudio home page on Codeplex.