If you are facing an error of JS like and you are handling enter key using AdfKeyStroke.ENTER_KEY
Message: ‘undefined’ is null or not an object
Don’t be afraid, its not your fault. It is happening in jdeveloper 184.108.40.206 .
Cause- Might be when we use AdfKeyStroke.ENTER_KEY, it generates some internal JS event by framework, which can cause this issue.
In all other version , it is working fine.So if you upgrade your application to Jdeveloper 220.127.116.11
and you got this error, Raise an SR to Oracle.There is already bug raise by Oracle . Bug # 19137193
Till the next post, happy coding….
Version PS6 (18.104.22.168) of WebCenter has been released on 1st of April, 2013.Don’t know why they choose april fool day. PS6 includes many bug fixes in addition to enhancements to the WebCenter Content Application Extension Framework (AXF) supporting integrations with E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft.A rundown of the new Jdev 22.214.171.124.0 Enhancements can be seen here
There will be one major version 126.96.36.199.0 (PS7) of WebCenter by end of 2013. In this release, following are some highlights I learned from Oracle:-
1. there is no more two solutions (Spaces & Portal) for WebCenter. Spaces will be the part of WebCenter Framework. Only one concept that is PORTAL.
2. We can create multiple portal from Web Interface.
3. You can import/export portal archive (PAR exactly like JAR/WAR/MAR) from/to Web to/from JDeveloper for complex customization.
4. All types of popup windows will be eliminated from portal.
5. You can drag and drop Web 2.0 components and taskflows on to the page from resource catalogue.
6. Migration among different environments is easy due to PAR.