Following are Details
Beginning Oracle WebCenter Portal 12c provides an overview of the architecture behind Oracle WebCenter Suite and the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform. Sample code written in Java is included along with best practices developed from the authors’ experience of using Oracle WebCenter Portal for building enterprise portals.
What you will learn:
- Enterprise Portal and Oracle WebCenter Portal concepts
- Basic administrator knowledge
- Basic developer knowledge
- Overview of the tools and services offered by Oracle WebCenter Portal
- How to develop Portal Assets using JDeveloper IDE
- How to develop new components(Portlets JSR-286 and ADF Task Flows) using JDeveloper IDE
- REST API Integration with Portal
- WebCenter Portal Java API
- Integration with OBIEE, EBS and third party applications
Who this book is for: Target audience will be developers, architects, project managers and portal administrators in the Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) area. IT professionals working in FMW or WebLogic stack can also make use of this book.
Yes, it will release next month and will be available in all major book stores and online.
Happy Learning with Vinay.