Here’s the quickest way of exporting table data into Excel File :
1) Create Model using Business Components and refresh Data Controls.
2) Create a standard and JSF page and drag-drop the control the data control to create a ADF table. Name the ID of the table as t1.
3) Create a Command Button and change the text to “Export”.
4) Refer to the snapshot below :
5) Drag-Drop Export Collection Action Listener onto the Command Button “Export”.
6) Set the following Configurations for bindings :
ExportedId : t1
Type : excelHTML
7) Set the Filename and Title in the property inspector of Export Collection Action Listener.
8) Run the page.
Author- Ankit Gupta
happy coding with Techartifact.