Requirment – To call the method between the train flow in ADF.
For this we need to use outcome property of view. You need to perform following activity.
Wildcard control flow leading to first activity of the train stop, CollateSurveyAnswers.
1. Drag and drop a wildcard flow in task flow.
2. Drag and drop a method call in the taskflow
3. create a navigation case between Wildcard control flow to method call activity.
4. The navigation case name between Wildcard control flow to method call activity is set to outcome property of the view from which you want to call
the method before navigating to that view. For example you are having view1, view2, view3 and view4 in train taskflow.
You want to execute method call before view3.Then you should set the outcome property of view3 to navigation case between Wildcard control flow to method call activity.
5. Create a navigation case from method call to that view.
The train stop outcome element is used only if an activity such as a method call activity or router is placed prior to the view activity train stop. The element allows you to specify a custom outcome that results in navigation to the train stop.
Enjoy Coding with Techartifact..