Recently Oracle Launch Oracle WebCenter portal cloud This took little long as expected. Features of Oracle WebCenter portal cloud
– WebCenter Portal Cloud enables automated product deployment and configuration.
– A client can focus on building innovative, integrated, and secure business mashups on the cloud.
– Scale out your deployment at will when you anticipate demand. Scale in when the demands are high.
– Easily monitor your deployments, automate database and application backup, restore from any point in time.
– Migrate your on-premises Oracle WebCenter Portal deployment to WebCenter Portal Cloud.
– Easy maintenance because Oracle Manages Infrastructure.
– Automated Application Backup -Backup WebCenter Portal application on the Cloud
– Automated Database Backup -Schedule automated backups of the database with zero downtime
– Easy to integrate with oracle identity service and SSO.
Oracle WebCenter Portal Cloud (WCPC) -Oracle WebCenter Portal Cloud (a customer managed service) provides an enterprise grade portal platform as a subscription service on top of Java Cloud Service so that you can quickly provision your new platform, and start developing and deploying secure portals for intranets, extranets, and self-services.
Internally this product built up on java cloud service(JCS) and database as cloud service (DBCS).Any customer who plans to migration to WCPC should have or purchase Oracle Java Cloud Service(JCS) – Enterprise Edition – High Memory OR Oracle Java Cloud Service – Suite – High Memory
Database Cloud Service
Read more about Oracle WebCenter Portal cloud https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/webcenter-portal-cloud/index.html
Good tutorial about Oracle WebCenter Portal provisioning with java Cloud service (JCS)